GDT: Penguins - Rangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Which Pen player is going to be carried from the ice unconscious this game because the refs got their panties in a bunch over Downie, Sid complaining two month ago and hitting the glass, or whatever, choose your reason?

Because other teams know they can do anything and it will not get called. From reading DK's piece the Pens are to a man wondering the same thing right now.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Pens should win this one.

Its a terrible scheduling spot for the NYR, 3 road games in like 3 and a half days.

This is an awesome sports day, pens game followed by the NFC and AFC championship games.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Pens should win this one.

Its a terrible scheduling spot for the NYR, 3 road games in like 3 and a half days.

This is an awesome sports day, pens game followed by the NFC and AFC championship games.

Don't we at times have trouble in afternoon games?

I haven't looked it up but for some reason I have that impression.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Don't we at times have trouble in afternoon games?

I haven't looked it up but for some reason I have that impression.

They had one this year against the Sens that they won, but i'm not sure how they have done in years past.

I know Geno has said in the past how much he likes playing afternoon games.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Lundqvist SV% against the Penguins this season is pretty ridiculous, yeah. I'd feel more confident with Hornqvist in the lineup.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh

Maybe it was that 2-2-1 in last five home afternoon games that left that sour impression in my head.

I knew it couldn't be too awful overall. This team goes well north of 100 points every year. That haven't lost a huge percentage of any games. But I guess rheir lackluster record at home of late in the afternoon left an impression.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014

Small sample size, etc., but that is a nice trend.

And that is a ****** trend.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
It is 2:56AM local time for me.

IC, can I have the number of your shrink?

penguins2946*

I like what they're doing with the D pairs tbh. You couldn't run with Scuderi-Bortuzzo, and I'd rather have Scuds in the top-4 than Bortuzzo. I think those D pairs could work well.

Also, why is Arcobello on Malkin's wing? And why is BB on the LW? Really dislike both of those. Bennett is a playmaker primarily, and Arcobello has a muffin shot.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Spaling-Sutter-Downie was a pretty effective line earlier in the season if memory serves. Wasn't it the Minnesota game where they tore it up?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You have to make sacrifices sometimes. :P

Well, if I did it for those grand early season Steelers efforts, I can do it for this.

Plus, my wife has to be up in 45 minutes to get ready for a taxi to the airport. :laugh:

strandvag

Feb 14, 2014
Stockholm/San Diego
I like what they're doing with the D pairs tbh. You couldn't run with Scuderi-Bortuzzo, and I'd rather have Scuds in the top-4 than Bortuzzo. I think those D pairs could work well.

Also, why is Arcobello on Malkin's wing? And why is BB on the LW? Really dislike both of those. Bennett is a playmaker primarily, and Arcobello has a muffin shot.

I guess they thought Spaling had a weak game on that line against the Islanders

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Spaling-Sutter-Downie was a pretty effective line earlier in the season if memory serves. Wasn't it the Minnesota game where they tore it up?

That and the Winnipeg game. Sutter had 3pts, Downie 2, Spaling 1.

LionelHutz*

qFvNSiE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: