Post-Game Talk: Penguins @ Rangers: Pittsburgh, please.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
You know what though... They're Burgh fans, they're the ones who endorse as much ****ery as possible but call everything dirty that happens to them...

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
You frequently wish that the symbolic face of the best league in the world's toughest sport was a little more... masculine.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Even his name is girly.

I was hoping the crowd would actually serenade him with 'Cindy' and not 'Crosby', as they were doing at the end of the game.

BTW, did anyone else hear the one guy who kept yelling 'Fleury, you suck'. It was coming in loud and clear, since NBC turned down the noise at MSG on the broadcast.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
w0gopu.jpg
This is just a work of....art.....lol :laugh: :laugh:

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
i dunno, when you get slashed on the back of your leg, it can give you dead leg.

I know crosby is a diver and what not, but thats one where ive sorta been there....i wonder if it just hit that spot that makes the leg cave. its weird...my left leg is super prone to that. my right leg isnt. i wonder why.

This excuse is always used whenever Crosby dives/embellishes. People just need to face the fact that he will always be that way.

It is a shame that the best player in the league plays the game that way.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
I was hoping the crowd would actually serenade him with 'Cindy' and not 'Crosby', as they were doing at the end of the game.

BTW, did anyone else hear the one guy who kept yelling 'Fleury, you suck'. It was coming in loud and clear, since NBC turned down the noise at MSG on the broadcast.

That.... could have been me. I was right behind the visitors net for the 1st and 3rd...

Gordon Bombay

Remptar
Oct 13, 2006
They actually think that was a cheap play. ****ing beyond me. If that's cheap, than hooking is cheap.

I'd love to have a compilation made of all the slewfoots, groin punches, diving and other cheap plays of Pittsburgh since Crosby entered the league so everytime I argued with one of there fans I could just use that instead of words.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I'd love to have a compilation made of all the slewfoots, groin punches, diving and other cheap plays of Pittsburgh since Crosby entered the league so everytime I argued with one of there fans I could just use that instead of words.

BUT THE PENS WOULD NEVER DO THAT. IF IT'S NOT CALLED A PENALTY THAN IT ISN'T CHEAP GOSH.

Everything about that team is stupid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad