GDT: Penguins @ Rangers | MSG @ 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Being honest it's probably about time Eaton had a game off. He's been okay but I'd like to see Bortuzzo ahead of him.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I've seen you post a few :sarcasm: comments about the importance of practices. Are you sleeping ok at night? Because this really seems to be getting under your skin.

I dunno, it just really bothered me that Bylsma refused to put Iginla out on the first PP. It seemed like arrogance to me. Show some deference to a ****ing legend that has decided to join your team.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I dunno, it just really bothered me that Bylsma refused to put Iginla out on the first PP. It seemed like arrogance to me. Show some deference to a ****ing legend that has decided to join your team.

it really was a non issue. He wasn't even supposed to play. He did show some deference to a legend by letting him play when he said he wanted to.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012

Meh, for all the things to pissed at Bylsma for, this would be at the bottom of my list. Iggy came back to score his first Pens goal the next game on the PP, so the point is pretty moot. The fact that Iginla was able to convince DB to let him play at all that first game is evidence enough for me that he respects the guy.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Also, as much as you might not like Bylsma, having vets decide for themselves where they deserve to be playing never ends well for anybody.

Hell, if Le Magnifique hadn't run Bowman out of town on a rail, this franchise could have had a few more Cups IMO.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I'm not saying it's a big deal, I'm just saying it's one of many things that bothered me.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Also, as much as you might not like Bylsma, having vets decide for themselves where they deserve to be playing never ends well for anybody.

Hell, if Le Magnifique hadn't run Bowman out of town on a rail, this franchise could have had a few more Cups IMO.

Not sure about Bowman as I was 5 or 6 years old, but I agree on the first part. If anything, Bylsma needs to get less player-friendly.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I really really hope TK isn't playing center tonight. The team is shuffling so much anyway, just throw Sutter up there for now.

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh

Yeah brilliant stuff, run a guy out that gives you a pres trophy and a cup in two years. Didn't they also bump heads in the Wash series about strategy when they were down 3-1?

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I CAN'T wait to see NYR meet mr Murray! Shero HAS to keep this guy. Keep Murray and Iginla, trade Jokinen in the offseason, let Morrow go unless he signs for 1M here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad