GDT: Penguins @ Rangers | MSG @ 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
There was no morning skate, so there are no projected line combos for today. Likely won't find out until just before puck drop.

From what Shero said, I doubt we'll see TK at center again.

In fact, I get a feeling that once Crosby is ready to play again, TK will be the one that sits, even if Bylsma doesn't like it.

gdsmack267

Sep 11, 2010
Rochester, NY
Hopefully Jokinen can play tonight, I doubt it but who knows.

Neal-Malkin-Iginla
Kunitz-Jokinen-Dupuis
Morrow-Sutter-Cooke
Glass-Adams-Kennedy

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
So Jokinen wont play, but Brassard who got traded after will play. Yeah, makes sense...

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
Hopefully Jokinen can play tonight, I doubt it but who knows.

Neal-Malkin-Iginla
Kunitz-Jokinen-Dupuis
Morrow-Sutter-Cooke
Glass-Adams-Kennedy

He's flying to Pittsburgh tomorrow so he won't be in the lineup tonight.

Looking at Fleury's statistics compared to Lundqvist's, I am proud of Marc-andre.

Go pens!!

FlightlessBird

Nov 5, 2005
Pittsburgh
Looking at pictures of the locker room Heinze was posting on Twitter, the D jerseys hanging were 2, 3, 5, 41, 44, and 47. Jerseys 48 and 46 were next to those. That's all I could see.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
I really hope Sutter is between Kunitz and Dupers.

And it just feels like Morrow is being wasted right now.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Looking at pictures of the locker room Heinze was posting on Twitter, the D jerseys hanging were 2, 3, 5, 41, 44, and 47. Jerseys 48 and 46 were next to those. That's all I could see.

BG9CDlqCAAAyQyt.jpg:large

Bortuzzo is back.

On Vinyl

Oh Danny Boy
Jul 5, 2010
IAVDBTR
Eaton's sickness is good timing. He was due to sit a game. Not that he's been playing bad, but I'm glad Bort gets to get back in the lineup.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Don't act like Jokinen would be allowed to play without a precious Bylsma practice.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
This game is either going to be really boring, or has the potential to get nasty. Not sure who will be in their lineup tonight, but with the likes of Clowe, Dorsett, Haley, Asham?, and us having Murray, Engo, Glass, Morrow, Cooke, etc, could get interesting.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Don't act like Jokinen would be allowed to play without a precious Bylsma practice.

I've seen you post a few :sarcasm: comments about the importance of practices. Are you sleeping ok at night? Because this really seems to be getting under your skin.

MonsterSurge

Nov 14, 2011
This game is either going to be really boring, or has the potential to get nasty. Not sure who will be in their lineup tonight, but with the likes of Clowe, Dorsett, Haley, Asham?, and us having Murray, Engo, Glass, Morrow, Cooke, etc, could get interesting.

I believe Haley is in Hartford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad