GDT: Penguins @ Rangers - Game 5: Is this the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
What do you suppose those idiots discuss amongst themselves during times like these. "that was a really good decision we collectively made" or "man dude, I really screwed up when I let you talk me into that one... Now pass that joint he, he he"

I think they're still locked into the "image is everything" crap that started with their appearance on 24/7.

But in less than 20 minutes, they're going to be golfing, while ol' BBQ Bruce (with Simon the Sorcerer in tow) already moved on to the next round.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Moving on to mixed drinks now!:

N8b0Nee.jpg

Hophog

Aug 7, 2006
Hershey, PA
Well OT never goes well, but this team has done about as well as you could expect given the injuries. They have battled pretty hard against a superior team. Horny, Flower and Sid have been great. A healthy Geno and this is a great series.

I agree. Despite management's poor decisions I can't really blame the players or MJ for not doing more than they have this series. I'm pretty happy for the team considering I thought they would be swept and would have lost every game by more than one goal.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
That was the fastest I've seen any forward on this team move sans Sid in a long time. Your boy Brian Gibbons the exception.

I'm curious to see if Frodo does, in fact, sign in Switzerland for 15-16 like I said he would after game five as a pen. His zero goal campaign in Columbus ain't getting him a contract in North America.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
What do you suppose those idiots discuss amongst themselves during times like these. "that was a really good decision we collectively made" or "man dude, I really screwed up when I let you talk me into that one... Now pass that joint he, he he"

Neither. I'm guessing they're saying "we're holding the best team in the league to <3 goals a game. our defense is not the problem. Scudjoy is really a calming influence on the young guys. How far should we extend them?'

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I don't get the fuss with Kate Upton. She's really not that ridiculously hot. Americans have poor taste.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Hard to figure this game out. Usually when a team has blown a few wide open chances like the Rangers did + Maf being lights out = you'd expect the Pens will win.

But frankly we've missed a few great chances too. So who knows

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
I'm really glad kunitz decided to skate hard for the first time in 2 years. Seriously...wtf where was that 4 games ago. I can buy dogging it in the regular season.... but he should be skating like that on every shift.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I would rather have lost this series in blowouts. Nothing is going to change this offseason because all of the games were close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad