Confirmed with Link: Penguins Protected List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
This is so stupid. If there are side deals in place already, just announce them now.

"Seattle hockey fans, you've been waiting for this for a long time! Here they are! Your SEATTLE KRAKEN!!!....except some of these guys will be gone tomorrow. So don't get attached."
Would the nonsense of it all shock anyone if one or more of the guys in those ugly ass jerseys were actually part of the deal(s) being rumored? :laugh:

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Both JVR and Voracek paced for 62.9 points last year. Both players are likely to see production deteriorate. But I don't know what the hell the Kraken are doing. Maybe they want a shit-ton of cap for the trade deadline or even next year's free agency? I suspect they drafted some of these guys based on discussions they had with other interested teams, so we'll see what their real roster looks like in two months. I'd guess the six players they paraded in front of ESPN today at Lake Union are the only locks. But I was sure VGK would suck for years after their draft. Kinda missed that one.

Ya I thought Vegas would suck too but Fleury was a beast for them and they just had way better forwards.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Without a monumental showing by Karlsson, MAF killing it, and the big name additions Vegas loaded up on with their cap flexibility/extra assets, Vegas was in trouble. I think Seattle may end up better than they seem on paper, but I don't think they're anything close to Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad