Confirmed with Link: Penguins Protected List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm actually surprised they protected Carter but I think protecting him makes sense with Malkin's injury status.

Protecting Carter over McCann makes a lot more sense than protecting Tanev over McCann.

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Weird to protect Matheson but it’s not like he’d have been taken.

The list is pretty bad tbh.

Pens should’ve kept McCann and protected him, could always trade him for a better return post-ED.

Seattle taking Matheson would’ve been a godsend, why is he protected?

Carter is maybe 1 year away from retirement, no way the Kraken would’ve taken him and if they did, McCann could’ve filled his role until Geno came back.

The little faith I had in Hextall just disappeared.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Hopefully the Kraken really like Zucker, Tanev or Petts so we can get some much needed cap space….

Wouldn’t get my hopes up. Looking at some of the other teams protection lists there are just better players available at similar cap hits.

Reactions: Andy99

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I think it’s time to ban that clown’s tweets and articles from this board.

Quite honestly I'm sick of seeing twits littering the boards at times... I don't twitter, never have never will, have no idea who these people are that are being quoted and followed... yet I'm stuck reading their big fat tweets... if I post a link or article it's just a few words or a sentence that you don't even have to click on...

Not complaining, but someone else brought it up... I just took it a step further.. it's what I do =P

add:

Like clare's official tweet... That's fine... but when any joe blow gets his tweets plastered anywhere.... is there an security / user option to block all tweets on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad