Speculation: Penguins off day talk thread: Dont look now, but we are good again!

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
FSG is insanely cheap. They have completely hamstrung the new Red Sox GM and even after 4 WS FSG ownership is now reviled in Boston for how cheap they’re being.
They can probably get a much cheaper coach who is more up to date with modern hockey. Someone will fire their coach the day after Mike Sullivan is fired just so they can hire him. And he’s way too egotistical to not coach so we can do away with that argument. He loves the smell of his own farts.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Shop NHL had an easter sale, just ordered this at 25% off:

97-blue-line-player-jersey_ss5_p-5312701+pv-1+u-ldmfgavizkov1gxkhkxw+v-fluya24kuivxocxc3mcs.jpg

@Ugene Magic and @Honour Over Glory I know you jelly! :naughty:

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Shop NHL had an easter sale, just ordered this at 25% off:

97-blue-line-player-jersey_ss5_p-5312701+pv-1+u-ldmfgavizkov1gxkhkxw+v-fluya24kuivxocxc3mcs.jpg

@Ugene Magic and @Honour Over Glory I know you jelly! :naughty:
God those were the best. That just screams nostalgia for me. Funny story, I grew into a Jagr fan when my mom went to order me a Penguins jersey from the "Hot Off The Ice" catalog and they were out of the Lemieux jersey in my size but had Jagr, so my mom did that. It was the diagonal Pitt dark jersey. The second these hit the shelves, I had to have the Lemieux one. The elbows are completely worn out of it but man, I probably have as many street hockey goals as Lemieux does wearing that thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad