GDT: Penguins @ Nashville | 7 ET @ Bridgestone Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I find myself wondering about the conditioning of the holdovers. Other than Dupuis, Maatta and Letang, there is very inconsistent effort. One shift, they'll work, one shift it's controller disconnected gif with 3 guys at a time.

who sounded agitated or skipped interviews after the training camp sprints?

kunitz, of course

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I find myself wondering about the conditioning of the holdovers. Other than Dupuis, Maatta and Letang, there is very inconsistent effort. One shift, they'll work, one shift it's controller disconnected gif with 3 guys at a time.

Exhausted from actually having to do stuff in practice?

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
how is this a clinic steiggy. how. how can you have watched hockey for so many decades and be clueless?

It's not that he's clueless.

It's that he gets paid big $$$ by Morehouse to send the positive messages to the koolaid gang.

images

penguins2946*

It's going to be hilarious if they break Fleury's shutout right here

CrozJawz*

how is this a clinic steiggy. how. how can you have watched hockey for so many decades and be clueless?

Just playing it up to all the clueless fans.

The more he keep bellowing about how DOMINANT the Pens have been or how they are "putting on a clinic", the more casual hockey fans thinks that they have fixed all their issues and are on their way to playing deep into June.

PLAN THE PARADE!!!

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Our stars were playing like idiots. That's not the case tonight. Except for Letang on the PP.

I'm not seeing anything different from Malkin tonight versus Detroit. Versus Philly, sure. Sid, on the other hand . . . you're right.

That said, I'm not sure the Pens don't lose this if the Preds aren't especially offensively challenged tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad