Rumor: Penguins interested in Zucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Could lead to jealousy issues.

Not that Zucker has much say in it, but I'd put cash money on Boston not being on his list. Would they give up a 1st and (say) Frederic for him?

I know he does not have much say but he can inform his agent that the Bruins would be a destination to explore. Frederic is turning into a fighting power forward in the AHL this year, guy protects his team mates without hesitation. Not sure the Bruins want to part with him because of that. Trent and Studnicka are seen to be the next wave of centers for them. Vaakaninen or Zboril could be in play with how Lauzon has played. Who knows but Zucker's name has come up a few times on the board. Can he play RW at all?

Dark horse in all this is Krejci could be had if someone is interested, moving Coyle to the 2nd line pivot. Gonna be an interesting trade deadline for sure.

PS - I really like the avatar from the 7 Samurai with the hockey stick.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I know he does not have much say but he can inform his agent that the Bruins would be a destination to explore. Frederic is turning into a fighting power forward in the AHL this year, guy protects his team mates without hesitation. Not sure the Bruins want to part with him because of that. Trent and Studnicka are seen to be the next wave of centers for them. Vaakaninen or Zboril could be in play with how Lauzon has played. Who knows but Zucker's name has come up a few times on the board. Can he play RW at all?

Dark horse in all this is Krejci could be had if someone is interested, moving Coyle to the 2nd line pivot. Gonna be an interesting trade deadline for sure.

PS - I really like the avatar from the 7 Samurai with the hockey stick.
Frederic was mostly a name out of the hat since he seemed to be sliding a little with Studnicka rising. But someone in that 4th-best-prospect strata seems like a likely request.

And the problem is definitely the RW/LW thing with Boston, because Zucker's not really a RW. He played a little there last year and it wasn't bad, but it's not his thing. If you're signing up for 3 years of him you'd want to have a long term place for him at LW.

PS - Thanks!

Reactions: Mission ImPastable
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad