Friedman: Penguins interested in Jack Roslovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJBiffWPG

May 30, 2018
Oh my god 29. I had no idea he is ready to retire. He’s better then any bottom 6 player we have. He’s worth 2 Roslovic’s . Don’t worry even Rutherford won’t make that trade.

Lowry, Copp, Appleton, Harkins are all better.

Roslovic is a much better player than Tanev and 6 years younger.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Honestly if Roslovic were going to Pittsburgh I think it would happen by now.

also the talk re: Tanev is a waste of bandwidth right now. Pens don’t want to give him up and the Jets have no space to take on his contract. We’re just about to finally be free of Perreault’s contract, no reason to stick another $3.5 million on the fourth line when we have Laine and Pionk to extend right away.

Reactions: CheckingLineCenter

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Honestly if Roslovic were going to Pittsburgh I think it would happen by now.

also the talk re: Tanev is a waste of bandwidth right now. Pens don’t want to give him up and the Jets have no space to take on his contract. We’re just about to finally be free of Perreault’s contract, no reason to stick another $3.5 million on the fourth line when we have Laine and Pionk to extend right away.

Agreed

All good/deep teams develop young players into roster players and said roster players prove themselves as NHL players get raise after raise.......GM’s prioritize cap spending on their stars not bottom six players or bottom pairing D.......guys like Armia & Tanev are all replaceable or should be replaceable on good teams via drafting in theory. I wouldn’t want either Tanev or Armia back, not b/c they don’t have value as decent/good role players on a teams bottom six but I wouldn’t want to allocate that much cap space to them.......Jets have Copp & Lowry who they are rightly going with and everyone else has to be cheap ELC guys so the Jets can pay all their stars in the top six which is far more important then guys who get limited roles & limited ice time. I’m happy both Armia & Tanev found teams who have a need and cap space to use them.

Reactions: Royale With Cheese

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I never knocked Tanev as a player. His contact sucks. He has no value with that contract. Great 4th liner, but overpaid and for too long.

he produces like a 4th liner who makes 3.5 mil.

Great. Penguins will keep Tanev then and be happy with what he brings at the price/contract he has.

Have fun with Roslovic. Or...lack of Roslovic...whatever.

Reactions: DRAGO 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad