Friedman: Penguins interested in Jack Roslovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
What would Winnipeg be interested in for him then? Because PIT ain’t got picks.

I would want their 2022 1st. I mean I get why you wouldn't want to do that. I could see the 2021 2nd and some prospect being made into a deal. I wouldn't be terribly happy with it but it likely is fair

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I would want their 2022 1st. I mean I get why you wouldn't want to do that. I could see the 2021 2nd and some prospect being made into a deal. I wouldn't be terribly happy with it but it likely is fair

I think your nuts if you think Roslovic is getting a 1st, but if a GM does it I would say JR would be the one.

Mrs Crosby's Dryer

Can we please fire idiot Sullivan now?
Dec 11, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
2022 1st
2022 4th
Nathan Legare

Jack Roslovic
2023 7th

Calling it.

The sad thing is this is so incredibly stupid that it pretty much makes it a lock to happen.

That would suck as we really need to start keeping our 1st’s, Legare is a great prospect, and Roslovic isn’t better than any of the centers on our roster now (well, who really knows if Jankowski will blossom here - so far so good though).

Pens next two moves should be forcefully retiring GMJR and even more forcefully firing idiot Sullivan.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
The Pens don't have much left to trade. The team sucks and needs help, but no matter what they trade, they don't have enough to fix this roster. And Jack Roslovic isn't the answer. Just keep the futures.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
I think your nuts if you think Roslovic is getting a 1st, but if a GM does it I would say JR would be the one.

That is what I would ask. There is no reason for us to rush a move for him and I don't think Chevy will till he gets what he wants. We won't miss him and I think he just waits till a GM gets jumpy and makes a mistake

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

No it's not. Roslovic is not even remotely close to returning a 1st. With that, Jets have little to no leverage so I highly doubt any GM is gonna give one up.

Your best bet is an equivalent player in a 1:1.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
No it's not. Roslovic is not even remotely close to returning a 1st. With that, Jets have little to no leverage so I highly doubt any GM is gonna give one up.

Your best bet is an equivalent player in a 1:1.
him sitting out isn't hurting us one bit... we can sit and wait for either a return we like or him to sign..

Upperdeckjet

Dec 14, 2011
Just a bit of background as to why Jack Roslovic is available. He has top 6 talent. Check out the current top 6 on the Jets. It is arguably the strongest in the league. He is not cracking that top 6 and he is a waste on your bottom 6. He and his agent can clearly see how he is blocked and that is why he wants a trade. It is difficult to blame him.

One team is going to get a very good player. I don't see that Pittsburgh is the best trading partner.

We would take your 2022 1st though, lol.

Reactions: hn777 and wabagee

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Just a bit of background as to why Jack Roslovic is available. He has top 6 talent. Check out the current top 6 on the Jets. It is arguably the strongest in the league. He is not cracking that top 6 and he is a waste on your bottom 6. He and his agent can clearly see how he is blocked and that is why he wants a trade. It is difficult to blame him.

One team is going to get a very good player. I don't see that Pittsburgh is the best trading partner.

He’s available for the same reason multiple players want out of Columbus over the past few years. Shit coach.

Reactions: Odie Cleghorn

LRS87

Oct 7, 2020
Ceci+Legare+2022 2nd knowing Rutherford. That isn’t terrible for either team but where does he fit for the Pens? Our third line of McCann-Jank-Tanev is playing amazing and we haven’t seen Kapanen yet. Does JR want to swap Rust for him??

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg

This exactly.

He has value and Jets won't trade him if they don't get fair value. It's true that the Jets don't miss him right now but as soon as the Jets get an Injury in the top six they will be missing him greatly. Here's hoping that the Jets stay healthy til the signing deadline.

And yes, if Penguins can offer a '22 1st then we've got a deal.

Reactions: 10Ducky10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad