OT: Penguins #IceBucketChallenge thread

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I nominate ColePens to don the Troy Palamalamalu wig (while wearing skates and elbow pads along with the usual shorts and T) and dump a giant bucket of ice water onto his head and record it for all posterity.

Since I have no Facebook or YouToobz account, I am expempt from being nominated (suckerrrrs!) however I might donate anyway because I am a stand-up Sith.

Also the next person to complain about the method of the Ice Bucket challenge as a means of raising awareness for ALS (regardless of the fact some people who do it will be douchey Facebook hoors -- that's life, Facebook hoors are everywhere so get over it), is getting a digital kick in the nuts. I am Sith-kind (that means my blood type is O-negative-negative) and even I have no idea how someone can be negative about this.

PS - I can't believe anyone nominated Gary Bettman. Way to kill the vibe Buccigross et al -- you dopes!

Last edited:

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
So I decided to be savvy about who I challenged and just raised some more money for ALS. I knew at least two of them would rather donate money than let people see them dunk their heads with ice water.

I decided to make my daughter take the ice bath with me because she actually makes the video cute, unlike me just having been in it.

I gots to say, falling in a frozen lake was much worse.

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
If I might be so bold as to disagree with the Sith-lord... I don't have a Facebook account either -- but was challenged by a friend through my WIFE'S account! So, I am not sure you are totally exempt, just because you don't have Facebook... ;)

For my insolence, I do expect this, shortly...

2dceuk0.jpg

I nominate ColePens to don the Troy Palamalamalu wig (while wearing skates and elbow pads along with the usual shorts and T) and dump a giant bucket of ice water onto his head and record it for all posterity.

Since I have no Facebook or YouToobz account, I am expempt from being nominated (suckerrrrs!) however I might donate anyway because I am a stand-up Sith.

Also the next person to complain about the method of the Ice Bucket challenge as a means of raising awareness for ALS (regardless of the fact some people who do it will be douchey Facebook hoors -- that's life, Facebook hoors are everywhere so get over it), is getting a digital kick in the nuts. I am Sith-kind (that means my blood type is O-negative-negative) and even I have no idea how someone can be negative about this.

PS - I can't believe anyone nominated Gary Bettman. Way to kill the vibe Buccigross et al -- you dopes!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad