GDT: Penguins @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hard to feel invested in any games at this point but I hope they pull out a win for home fans in attendance.

LGD

It would be nice to take advantage of a sellout crowd since they did a good job of torpedoing their own home ice advantage the last two games I was there.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
It would be nice to take advantage of a sellout crowd since they did a good job of torpedoing their own home ice advantage the last two games I was there.

Oh man, you should have been there for the Flyers game last week. Their fans came in licking their chops and acting all cocky.. And most of them left early with their tails between their legs. Which is why you should never act like a complete ******bag before a rivalry game has even started. But then again, Philly..

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Auvitu can't play tonight because he played last night?

Really?

It's not that he can't play a back to back now, it's that they're trying to preserve his overall wear and tear whereever they can I guess since the most games he's ever played in a season are 63 and 66 the last two years (including playoffs there), if he played every game here/at Albany and the Albany playoffs he'd be at 90 or so, maybe closer to 100 with a long Albany playoff run.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
It's not that he can't play a back to back now, it's that they're trying to preserve his overall wear and tear whereever they can I guess since the most games he's ever played in a season are 63 and 66 the last two years (including playoffs there), if he played every game here/at Albany and the Albany playoffs he'd be at 90 or so, maybe closer to 100 with a long Albany playoff run.

The coach has to stop the bleeding now. Auvitu makes the blue line better and that's the issue with this team. Scratching him in March or if they're on a hot streak might be better.

mike30

Jul 17, 2014
New York
Hall-Henrique-PAP
Wood-Zajac-Palmieri
Cammy-Zacha-DSP
Bennett-Fiddler-Lappin
Greene-Severson
Moore-Lovejoy
Merrill-Quincey

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
The save was ok, if you see the replay it was shot right into the glove, and flurry did the Roy showoff with the glove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad