LeBrun: Penguins & Coyotes have had multiple discussions around Chychrun

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Hope Chychrun is cool with like zero pp time. Pitt is on the downward slope of their impressive run of success, if his desire to be traded is so he can play for a contender, he may be requesting another trade soon after he gets shipped to the Pens.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Remember Pittsburgh fans, AZ isn't in a position to take any cap back so you are going to have to pay to move cap out before taking 5M of cap off AZ.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
I dont believe this rumor for a second. It would not only be out of character with Hextall's conservative nature, but would be so far out of step with the realities facing the Penguins right now that the whole front office should be drug tested.

I must admit, I'm really surprised at how many penguins fans are willing to trade prospects and high draft picks here
I must admit, I'm surprised that you came to that conclusion. I count ONE PENGUIN FAN in the first three pages who said they were all for this deal. And two others who suggested a possible price

Every other Pens fan is either saying hell no to such a deal, talking about how the GM and/or coach making such a move needs to be fired, or trying to sell off our own players like this thread is an open-air flea market.

Reactions: Giskard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad