GDT: Penguins @ Chicago - 20:00 EST - NBCSN/TVAS/Centre Ice

Will We Beat The Hawks For The First Time Since 2014 tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
I guess Cullen needs to come back to see if he has it. He will be the 4th line center when Brassard is dealt.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Updated the GDT just for you :popcorn:

What, no Vince McMahon GIF's for @ColePens and @Scandale du Jour? Really?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
I can't stand these NBC/Comcast broadcasts. Their biases are far too strong to call them "national broadcasts."
'specially when Edzo does blackhawk games...

if zar and kunitz were to go at it wwe style, at center ice, in the warm-ups, I would not consider the score of this game when calling it a "HUGE win"...

Reactions: canadianguy77

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Good on Sullivan to leave Dea in with Cullen back. I'm sure he had that NHL coach inclination to bump him out and leave Wilson in.

Reactions: Still Apps

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
No, regulation loss. Got moula riding on it.

Sometimes, teams just can’t beat other teams. A preview for the Steelers - Pats game this weekend.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
We all know they have had the Penguins number lately. That needs to end tonight.

Reactions: Andy99

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just got in. Saw the lineup. Don't mind it, actually. Can't complain. And this isn't knocking Sully, but he has a fascination that certain players WILL play with Geno and NOT Sid. Take Pearson for example. Not saying he should move, but maybe just 1 or 2 looks with Sid and see if there is any chemistry. I always feel like Geno gets wingers that he has to play with no matter what,but Sid would never get them. Kessel is definitely an example. Hags is another. I honestly cannot recall if he ever played with Sid. And then on the other side you have guys like Simon/Brassard who will never get a shot with Geno.

Just something interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad