Post-Game Talk: Penguins @ Capitals | 7:00PM EST | NBC / SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
I like these lines alot more than what they tried last time.

Time to win one. Its also time to get one ”easy” winner, like going 2-0 before 10minutes and just not caugh it up at any point.

AZ Caps Fan

Sep 8, 2019
High Desert
Very curious to see how the lines work. I like the changes. Somehow they need an even distribution of speed and grit across the top 3 lines, imo. Why not try different combos now?
Just because one line works isn't enough of a reason to stay with it if the other two top lines do not work as well.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Cup winning goal must have sent him over the edge.

Every time Eller scores a goal:

4VBT.gif

Reactions: crab

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
Pretty sure Eller could hit 150 points and win the Hart, Art Ross, etc. and you’d still call him an ECHLer.

How did he hurt you this much?
He did nothing to me. He is just a terrible hockey team player. The worst in the League. I said it multiple times. You does not listen. If hockey was an individual sport, Eller would be on of the best with his top selfish ability. But 5vs5 he is garbage.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
I just hope that at dinner, if I turn the volume down to 0 and dont get caught staring at the TV, my 8 year old boss wont make me turn it off.

Ball buster, I hate her so much.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I don't care so much if the Caps win or not. I just want them to put in as close to a 60 min effort as possible and VV to start improving with his rebound control.

I'm expecting a loss. If they do lose then no disappointed from me(yet I will discuss what they did wrong after the game is over). If they win, then it's a nice surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad