Confirmed with Link: Penguins build the perfect insult to your intelligence

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
This website is stupid - we all know the perfect Penguin is Craig Adams. AINEC..

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
from Beau's twitter......

It would be great if Beau focused on actually playing hockey, not generating comments on twitter.

The guy is 23 years old and doesn't even have 100 NHL games under his belt, yet he finds the time to go on twitter.

If I were him, I would be hitting the gym and working on my game..

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
It would be great if Beau focused on actually playing hockey, not generating comments on twitter.

The guy is 23 years old and doesn't even have 100 NHL games under his belt, yet he finds the time to go on twitter.

lol come on man. The dude can't take 10 minutes out of his day to check Twitter?

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5

It took ~20 seconds to tweet that. I don't think it's going to interrupt his play/training. He could have tweeted that between reps.

#LeaveBeauAlone

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
As soon as I saw "endurance," I was too afraid to scroll over.

I mean, you just knew...

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Part of it might also be the Pens media department telling him to post. Notice how the Pens post randomly but in bursts.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010

:laugh:

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006

Really?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad