GDT: Penguins at Flames. Mar 13 at 7pm MT on SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
GFG

First I chop bacon and onions, while boiling pasta. Then drain pasta and pan-fry before adding the tomato sauce. Put into a casserole dish topped with grated cheese and into the oven for 20minutes at 400

GFG

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Hello guys. Regular CP poster decided to join Hf boards. Will be a tough game. Any word on if Stone will be back? I don't want to be negative but i have a bad feeling about this one.

You'll enjoy the lack of self righteous behavior here. That place has become a pool of devolved liberal group think.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
GFG

First I chop bacon and onions, while boiling pasta. Then drain pasta and pan-fry before adding the tomato sauce. Put into a casserole dish topped with grated cheese and into the oven for 20minutes at 400

GFG

Wait what

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Just went for a little jaunt through the pens gdt... For arguably the best team in the league and defending cup winner's they are awfully bipolar.

I'm a Pens fan doing the same thing, trying to learn a bit about you guys (we don't see you very often and its hard to watch western teams given the time difference).

Yes, Pens fans (Pittsburgh fans in general) are always prepared for the worse and generally whiners, not sure why. Pretty insufferable really, you should try hanging out a bar here and watch a game. Ugh. Anyway, best of luck and I'm looking forward to seeing what make the Flames tick.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
You'll enjoy the lack of self righteous behavior here. That place has become a pool of devolved liberal group think.

Please, I am clearly the best and most knowledgeable poster here.

Flames will win because I said so.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Forget the streak.. this is a very important game to protect our lead over Edmonton as they face an errattic Stars team tomorrow. Taking one of two points is crucial.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm a Pens fan doing the same thing, trying to learn a bit about you guys (we don't see you very often and its hard to watch western teams given the time difference).

Yes, Pens fans (Pittsburgh fans in general) are always prepared for the worse and generally whiners, not sure why. Pretty insufferable really, you should try hanging out a bar here and watch a game. Ugh. Anyway, best of luck and I'm looking forward to seeing what make the Flames tick.

Not a bad idea.

This GDT is now officially a vSports vBar. What can I vGet you vFolks?

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
I'll take a vTom Collins and serve up a couple extra to Crosby, Malkin, and Sheary they should really forget how well they've played the last few games and let us have this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad