Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
giphy.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am so freaking happy Sid and Horny got that point back. I know Horny felt like shit. I'll make a quick hitter since i'm watching the Buckeyes.

+ Jarry: Really poised.
+ Letang: Looked 2016 playoffs Letang. I really thought he was out of this world tonight.
+ Geno/Sid: Both were good. Forced some plays but definitely looked awesome.
+ Horny: RE-SIGN HIM.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
This team could have 5 30 goal scorers at the end of the season if they can keep this up.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Crosby, Kessel, Guentzel with 12 goals
Hornqvist 10 goals
Malkin 8 goals..less games.

Stars r picking it up.

DReynolds

Oct 13, 2016
Jarry looks great. Letang getting back old school form. Hornqvist and Rust, the backbone/heart of our team lately. Oh yeah, and so good to have Malkin back!

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I am so freaking happy Sid and Horny got that point back. I know Horny felt like ****. I'll make a quick hitter since i'm watching the Buckeyes.

+ Letang: Looked 2016 playoffs Letang. I really thought he was out of this world tonight.

So, after this one, Jarry's GAA is about 2.00, and his save percentage is now .936.

Goaltending controversy? :popcorn:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Everyone looked pretty good...
Let me just temper that...
It's hard to tell anything because this is BUF who is, and yes I've seen ARI, the worst team in the league.
Let's see what they do against NYR and NYR

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I am so freaking happy Sid and Horny got that point back. I know Horny felt like ****. I'll make a quick hitter since i'm watching the Buckeyes.

That's what happens when you start winning...everyone improves their play.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Great game by Jarry yet again, hell of a week for this kid!

So happy for Hagelin, it's been a great week for him as well. So ferocious on the forecheck!

Reactions: BHD

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Wouldn't mind if the pens started asking other teams about Murray's value....Jarry looks legit.

:sarcasm:

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Stars playing like stars won us this one. ESPECIALLY Letang. His first Letang-esque game this year IMO. He was cutting off passes, skating out of danger, making assertive defensive plays. With Sid, Kessel, Guentzel and Letang going and Malkin putting up points even if he doesn't play his best, we're going to score a lot of goals.

We were better in - and coming out of - our own zone tonight. The goal you could see everyone was puck watching even though we had enough people around the net. Much less than we had previously this year, but something we have to keep working on. Otherwise, great game. Now to do it against better opponents that have an actual neutral zone plan...

Reactions: BHD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad