Post-Game Talk: Penguins 5, Devils 2: Geno Prevents ColePens from Losing His ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Letang gets the puck on net from behind our own goal and scores. Usually he can’t hit the net to save his life in the offensive zone.

was there a penalty I missed at the end there? Cause if he took that extremely low percentage shot In a regular strength situation, that wasn’t a brilliant move...

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Also @pixiesfanyo - go watch the end after the puck goes in. Letang tries to hunt G down to apologize. G skates right by him and ignores. Letang goes to the bench and makes a face of disappointment.

I agree Geno skated by him, idk if he said anything or what...

But Letang on his way to the bench clenched his teeth like awww I f***ed up.

For the record I understand it's not some big deal and they are probably over it by now.

Reactions: ColePens

ownal

Jan 26, 2019
Pittsburgh
Malkin needs to be the C on the PP. Marino & Schultz at the point. Rework the top 6 and place McCann as 2C.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
A5EYXEH.gif

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Solid game I thought. Obviously Geno was a beast. Liked the 4th line. Defensive structure wasn’t awful.

Still in a rough spot, but I’m quite happy with the win.

Reactions: KIRK and Andy99

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
seriously. If Geno is actually upset (I highly highly doubt he is) are people really going to say Letang is the bad teammate in the situation? They are grown adults, and friends. I'd be shocked if they aren't laughing. Geno will probably rib him about it for a couple days, but no way is he actually mad.
I’d have to imagine they expect it at this point. Letang always tries for the empty net from his own zone instead of passing. He usually ices it once or twice doing it.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I agree Geno skated by him, idk if he said anything or what...

But Letang on his way to the bench clenched his teeth like awww I f***ed up.

For the record I understand it's not some big deal and they are probably over it by now.

Been there done that as a mate plenty of times. And you tease the guy in the locker later. But that look on his face said it all. :laugh:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Yeah no shit... but is this not the PGT thread of the game that just ended? Like (for Geno's interview) ... I can't discuss what just happened 5 minutes ago? :laugh:
I'm not saying you can't discuss it. I'm saying it's silly that people think Geno is actually upset or that Letang is a bad teammate or anything like that :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad