Post-Game Talk: Penguins 5, Devils 2: Geno Prevents ColePens from Losing His ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@ColePens was ready to break. At home with dad. Dad doing his best to prevent the inevitable. Sid's penalty. Then Letang. He was ready to break. I had the Pittsburgh police were on hold, ready to ask them to put out an all points bulletin for the **** @ColePens was going to lose.

And then Geno came along and ****** it all up.

tenor.gif

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Two points were much needed.

Letang was brutal most of the night and completely selfish on the EN, but it’s whatever.

Gene was excellent as well as Tanev and E-Rod.

JJ and Schultz weren’t awful. I thought JJ played pretty solid D, actually.

Sid was meh, but Sheary isn’t helping things.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Yeah, I'd like to think neither is petty.
seriously. If Geno is actually upset (I highly highly doubt he is) are people really going to say Letang is the bad teammate in the situation? They are grown adults, and friends. I'd be shocked if they aren't laughing. Geno will probably rib him about it for a couple days, but no way is he actually mad.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Pretty good effort finally. I thought Sid actually turned it around in the last ten minutes or so. The 5 on 3 kill was enormous.

Reactions: ncm7772

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
seriously. If Geno is actually upset (I highly highly doubt he is) are people really going to say Letang is the bad teammate in the situation? They are grown adults, and friends. I'd be shocked if they aren't laughing. Geno will probably rib him about it for a couple days, but no way is he actually mad.
Yeah I can see Geno bugging him like "Tanger, why you no pass to me?" type of shit, but I don't see him getting so annoyed that he is mad at him.

Reactions: Ogrezilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad