Post-Game Talk: Penguins 4, Sabres 0 - ColePlay Had GDT Duties Until Further Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
giphy.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Good guy Horny with the game puck for Jarry again and Casey DeSmith with the biggest smile for his goalie partner.

Good game vs the Sabres, great confidence builder for the team.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Jarry's great. As much as he's easy to hate, I'd love Kane on this team.

Hopefully this one does wonders for the guys' confidence and the goals keep coming.

Tough to really analyze a convincing win against a team we should beat handily. People did their jobs, keep doing that. :laugh:

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Regarding Reaves...does anyone really want him fighting in the last 5 minutes of a game and not being able to play tomorrow?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Loved the early start including the battle level, speed, and puck support. I thought the puck support and defensive support tonight was beautiful. Something we've really missed as of late. Sid, Guentzel, Letang, Kuhn, Sheary, Horny, etc - all played well. But Tristian Jarry deserves the MVP of the night. Great game and congratulations on the SO!

Really loved this game. Keep the ball rolling and win again tomorrow night. :yo: Let's go boys! Find our game as December rolls in.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I got drunk and was entertained, so props to everyone!

+ to Rusty for chirping
++ Jarry, this guy has all the talent in the world and I have no doubt in my mind that he will be a good starting goalie in the NHL if he continues to work hard

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If I could talk about one thing in this game it would be the support all over the ice. Great puck support but even better defensive support. Guys were playing roles out there. One would take the puck, one would open up space, the rest of the team was moving. Probably the best thing in this game outside of Jarry's SO. Really good stuff.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
At first I felt bad for the Sabres, but then they pulled that shit near the end. Light 'em up tomorrow at home.

Reactions: 66-30-33

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Regarding Reaves...does anyone really want him fighting in the last 5 minutes of a game and not being able to play tomorrow?
Yeah there was really nothing to do there, ESPECIALLY playing the Sabres again tomorrow night. There will be time for that tomorrow.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Now that we've discussed the game, can we discuss Ogre vs. ColePens GQ Edition? Ogre represents Walmart's best. Cole represents Gucci. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad