Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So did we trade Brassard yet?

tenor.gif

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Fun game to be at. Nice bounce back game by Letang. I like Sheahan and Wilson on the fourth.

The only thing I have to complain about is the start of the second. It was so close to being 3-1 right off the bat.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
He’s had only 3 goals in 13 games. And those were in 2 games.

I can’t even count how many A+ opportunities that he’s not only messed up but not even come close to completing.
true but if he scored on 30% of those chances we would not be able to afforf=d him

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Penguins love their statement games. Just get in the post season, we will take things from there.

Most important issues I say for this team are, figure out where to fit Riikola and how to bolster the bottom 6 by dumping Brassard.

No f***ing up like shipping out Cole... or solid line up players. What a monumental f*** up that was.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
true but if he scored on 30% of those chances we would not be able to afforf=d him

So the answer and what you both want him to do is to keep missing these opportunities so that we don’t have to pay him?

That doesn’t seem like the best thing to hope for.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
He’s had only 3 goals in 13 games. And those were in 2 games.

I can’t even count how many A+ opportunities that he’s not only messed up but not even come close to completing.
And he's had 12 in 49games, and 24 points. 21 at even strength. He's not a superstar producer, but he's a solid even strength producer. If Rust can bounce around the line-up and put up 40 points, he's doing a damn good job considering everything else he brings on top of production.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
There was a tweet that said one of the Pierre’s talked about the Pens really built themselves up for this game and basically it would determine how much needs to happen off the ice.

Basically a nuclear Elmo situation would have eventuated if another poor game happened.

Reactions: EightyOne

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This win really helps erase that ugly Devils performance because 1-1 vs Tampa/NJ in a 2 game stretch sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad