Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
giphy.gif

8475772.jpg

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
+++DeSmith/Murray are seriously playing out of their mind. It's amazing to see what those 2 are doing.

Well, give how Murray looked earlier in the year, I guess it's just the law of averages playing out . . .

giphy.gif

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
+ Wild feed.
+++Smitty
++Sid
++Kessel
+Everyone else

After that rough and tumble 10 game losing stretch I refuse to complain about winning. At least I can watch a whole game and enjoy it now.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That was boring but oh so satisfying...Isles won too so we needed the two points...

My - is to the Wild DJ...that’s for making this game a lot more miserable than it had to be....

Otherwise the boys played hard and don’t have the heart to give anyone a -...

Happy New Years everyone!

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
cotton eye joe is great for the crowd response. It's dumb but it's classic and fun.
It does generate a response, which I never understood. Who in their right mind listens to that crap that they actually (enjoy) respond to hearing it?!

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
+Solid win in a dull game.

+Loving our goaltender dual right now.

+Kessel continues to get himself on the score sheet.

-Malkin needs to wake up, he is dying alive and it's getting annoying.

Happy New Years!

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
+ Wild feed.
+++Smitty
++Sid
++Kessel
+Everyone else

After that rough and tumble 10 game losing stretch I refuse to complain about winning. At least I can watch a whole game and enjoy it now.

I'm as big a Geno homer as there is (or at least I used to be before this place became even more nuts over the last year or so), but no way he's a +. On the bright side, I'm told he'll figure it out, so there's that . . .

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
That was boring but oh so satisfying...Isles won too so we needed the two points...

My - is to the Wild DJ...that’s for making this game a lot more miserable than it had to be....

Otherwise the boys played hard and don’t have the heart to give anyone a -...

Happy New Years everyone!

We’re actually 3 and 2 points ahead of Boston and Montreal so we are getting more comfortably in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad