Post-Game Talk: Penguins 3 - Oilers 2

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
"Cup Contender"

kDWehJm.gif

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
We have many more games against Eastern Conference teams coming up so I suggest doing something else with your time. Also fire Woodcroft at least please and thank you.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
This reminds me of the Blue Jays season this year.

Big expectations after reaching the second round of the playoffs.

Start extremely slow (BJ's 3-7, EDM 3-7-1).

Players playing way under their expectations, stats say it won't continue.

It continues.

Well, you know how it ends.

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
How many times can you think the thought "we don't cash on our A-grade chances" until it literally drives you insane?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Meh, I don't really feel anything for this team right now. I don't really cheer when they score don't really get upset when they get scored on. Just apathy, like the decade of darkness, and I hate that I feel this way but it's probably for the best to not get too emotionally invested.

OilCountry93

Jul 2, 2014
I’d be so onboard with a retool. Not a full on rebuild but I feel like this season is probably a lost one anyways, so might as well try and build for next year. Keep McD, Drai, Talbot, YJ and Larsson from the team and that’s it. However, I most definitely do not want Chiaturd the architect of a retool. He needs to go, like yesterday.

Reactions: King1s

Jesus Take the Wheel

Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton
Rnh played really well, bottom 6 need to figure out what a goal is, Klefbom needs needs to stop having mental lapses.

Overall I thought the team looked decent playing the b2b cup champs, that needs to be a penalty on hornqvist though, he had the puck in his glove for way too long for it not to be.

Also I was having Patrick Stepan flashbacks in the last sequence... so close

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I'll keep saying it.

Until we trade for a good winger we are going to have trouble scoring.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
So, who are we gonna find out management isn't happy with and is being offered to other teams now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad