What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Crosby got an ENG.

funniest-simpsons-gifs-flying-ig.gif

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Blah game but two points is two points, for the team and for Crosby.

Only minus for me goes to Johnston. I can't figure out what the heck he is doing anymore.

Michael8771*

MAF solid, not a bad effort, but against a very weak opponent. Good bounces equals victory. Three goals? OK TY.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Letang played 32 minutes and I swear he wasn't even sweating in the post-game.

I don't know if I've ever seen him breathing hard.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Kris Letang: "there's no question in that dressing room we have talent, but it's a question of effort sometimes, or how we are ready for the game."

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
+ broke a 4 game losing streak

+ crosby's eng gives him the points lead

i've got nothing else

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Kris Letang: "there's no question in that dressing room we have talent, but it's a question of effort sometimes, or how we are ready for the game."

DGAF.

We've been hearing about passengers since December. The three people traded away - Bortuzzo, Despres, Goc - are a lot of things, but none are passengers.

So if you've had a passenger issue for four ****ing months, it's time to stop talking about it and start doing something about it.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
+ Sid in general. ENG, first place.
+ Fleury
+ Kunitz wasn't a complete train wreck tonight

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Wonder if Jay will yak about the 1-2-2 formation the Yotes use on the PK again in the post game.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Letang played 32 minutes and I swear he wasn't even sweating in the post-game.

I don't know if I've ever seen him breathing hard.

Very Zubov-like in that respect. They can handle all the minutes they can get.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Bennett battled and played a great game. The 3rd line was buzzing because of him. He still got less than 10 minutes toi and was demoted in the 3rd. That is the problem. When he deserves to be rewarded he never gets rewarded. As soon as he is moved from this joke of an organization he will be given an honest shot somewhere else and will develop into a solid hockey player. **** MJ and this entire Mickey Mouse organization.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
DGAF.

We've been hearing about passengers since December. The three people traded away - Bortuzzo, Despres, Goc - are a lot of things, but none are passengers.

So if you've had a passenger issue for four ****ing months, it's time to stop talking about it and start doing something about it.

Fa sho.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
dgaf.

We've been hearing about passengers since december. The three people traded away - bortuzzo, despres, goc - are a lot of things, but none are passengers.

So if you've had a passenger issue for three ****ing years, it's time to stop talking about it and start doing something about it.

ftfy

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Sid had another good game. Now in sole possession of first for the points lead.

Letang is a freak of nature.

Fleury, Bennett and Lapierre all had strong games as well.

Kunitz still sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad