Post-Game Talk: Penguins 3 @ Canucks 2 || It's isn't Fehr that we can't win games that Maatta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Refs weren't great by any means but the canucks were just god awful all night. Also the ice has seemed like absolute trash all season. Puck bouncing all over the place all the time, really chippy.

No doubt they were the second best team in the ice for 55 minutes tonight. But that call directly led to a goal in a game that finished 3-2. Should have been a Canucks PP and instead leads to a Pens goal. Ref's need to be better than that. But so do the Canucks.

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
put kids out, mccann creates a goal

AMAZING STUFF, JUST SHOCKING REALLY
Bench the kids, lose.
Bench the kids, lose.
Bench the kids, lose.
Bench the kids, lose.
Bench the kids, lose.
Bench the kids, lose.

horror_281.gif

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
4 on 4? have you not been following the Canucks the past couple years? the Sedins are two of the best 4 on 4 players in hockey...

I have.

Maybe you should follow this year.

In particular today when they gave the puck away which led to Tanev taking a Penalty and a goal.

Or when they were chasing possession the entire shift on another 4on4.

Maybe we should sign Gretzky because I'm not sure if you remember but his office was behind the net.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I have.

Maybe you should follow this year.

I particular today when they gave the puck away which led to Tanev taking a Penalty and a goal.

Or when they were chasing possession the entire shift on another 4on4.

Maybe we should sign Gretzky because I'm not sure if you remember but his office was behind the net.

Your sample size is ridiculously small, it's like 40 seconds.

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
Baertschi was almost as invisible and useless as Dorsett

I don't think Sutter was playing amazing, but Bonino had multiple shifts played entirely in the Canucks' zone. He was good tonight, despite not scoring. Aren't you one of the posters who talks about points not meaning everything? Bonino wasn't amazing either but he was solid and better than Sutter tonight IMO.

Could not disagree more. Bonino was invisible. Can you even recall one good play he made tonight? Sutter made a few excellent defensive plays, and was noticeable in both the neutral and offensive zones. Made a couple of poor plays in the offensive zone too as well to be fair.

HiggsBroson

Feb 2, 2010
I may be more of a Higgins fan than some but he played a period of preseason and 9:58 tonight. Give the guy a little wiggle room no? But what do I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad