Post-Game Talk: Penguins 2, Islanders 1 (OT) - CDS Saves Dead Team Skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Where is pixie? Says DeSmith has been bad?

Still think that, even if you were wrong just a few days ago as well......

Sid should have had about 6 points the past 2 nights. That line is killing it. Just need to start finishing. Sid is dominating everywhere. All 3 zones, in the dot, and the average person wouldn't know by looking at the box score.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
huge game by Desmith.

Zar and Rust with a couple of huge blocks in OT. Something Sprong didn’t bring to the table.

I hope the outcome made people less miserable.

Reactions: td_ice

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Where is pixie? Says DeSmith has been bad?

Still think that, even if you were wrong just a few days ago as well......

Sid should have had about 6 points the past 2 nights. That line is killing it. Just need to start finishing. Sid is dominating everywhere. All 3 zones, in the dot, and the average person wouldn't know by looking at the box score.

I just don’t like him because he beat up a woman and his style reminds me of MAF.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
CDS!!!

Kessel did get a goal. Sort of...

XWuAmla.gif

Jake!!!
Brassard!!!

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
+++++Jake is a killer and I love it
+++Sid enough can’t be said about the guy. Finally shaved the mustache.
+++Casey Desmith. Looked poised and showed confidence which is something Murray hasn’t shown since game 6 2017.

Reactions: td_ice

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Had em all the way

Desmith is a beast. Stole that one.

We deserved to lose this, but deserved to win the sens game. I'll take the 3 points from the two games I guess.
Yep, can't ask much more of your goalie than what he displayed tonight. Easily our best player on this night.

His dad was stoked!

Reactions: Ogrezilla

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
My biggest issue with the team is 90% of them play so ****ing casually.

With zero sense of urgency. Zero. Kessel, Sid, and Horny are the 3 playing with passion right now. It's so frustrating to watch these guys play so casual. Sheahan should be playing for his NHL career. Brassard should win at least one battle. Rust... jesus. And then to see Dumo play as bad as he's ever played. Letang being mentally weak tonight. I don't get it.

What happened to the team that turned the other way and played speed/skill. It was literally 2 years ago. It's not like i'm calling for 1995 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad