Peeing in the shower

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I grew up in a family of 3 boys. We all peed in the shower. It became very evident when the base started turning yellow and the tub stunk constantly. I no longer pee in the shower.

Now pooping in the shower is a habit I'm trying to kick.

What, no one in your house ever cleaned the bathroom? That's disgusting. Throw a little Vim on there, problem solved. :help:

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
lmao I like this guy

i-like-you-you-like-me-why-does-it-have-to-be-so-comlicated-graphic.jpg

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Las Vegas Desert Knights. How are you going to market a team with such a terrible name? How are going to stick a team in Vegas, a place famous around the globe and rich in culture, and NOT name the team something that reflects that? What does this name even mean?

This is 100% the worst name I have ever heard. If someone tried to name their team this in NHL 17 franchise mode, EA would EMP your house and destroy your XBOX.

I feel bad for the marketing guy who has to sit there and try to somehow get people excited about this name. The fans? I feel REALLY sorry for them. They have been given a generic name, that neither reflects hockey OR their culture.

They would be better named the Las Vegas Unicorns, Or the Nevada Heat Strokes, or ANYTHING other than this. Who advised him this was a good name? This sounds like a name someone in a hangover movie would propose and everyone takes it serious because they are all strung out.

How this guy going to pay all of this money and screw it up this bad? Perhaps he has a fetish of pissing off a ton of people and pissing away millions in dollars?

This is the most boring name ever. If this name was spongebob, it would be the normal version of spongebob

Normal.jpg

What are their Jersey's going to be? I feel sorry for the artist who has to envision a design for such a generic name. How are they going to try and steal the London Knights name, and then choose a worse version of it when they can't do it?

Surely I am not the only one who thinks this name is the dumbest thing to happen to the NHL in years?

PaGEEsBack

tell a friend
Aug 6, 2013
Shower, sinks, any drain really.

My real question is why am I'm pee-shy in any formal bathroom area while I can piss in front of the queen and her court outdoors and in the open? Is it a call to the natural side of my being or am I just intimidated by competing man-hood when I step up to the trough? Not really a shower unfortunately...

PaGEEsBack

tell a friend
Aug 6, 2013
Men who wear 'sandals' are worse than men who **** in the shower. Though I'm really not surprised that the two are inter-connected - or inter-loafed if you will. Just the lowest of the low of humanity - absolutely disgusting...

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
I used to. I still do but I used to too.

Incidentally, I vaguely remember there was a thread about peeing in the shower a few months ago. Apparently there was no definitive answer in that one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad