Post-Game Talk: Peanut butter lowlifes vs nutella upstanding citizens Nucks @ Caps 7:0Xpm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Caps have everything needed to win the cup, tbh.

#1 stud goalie

#1 stud d-man

#1 stud center

#2 stud center who puts up #1 numbers

#1 stud winger

Secondary scoring all around with guys who turn it up in the playoffs (Williams, Richards) etc

Balanced defensive core

It's gonna be a long road but this is the year. This year and next to get it done tbh, and I think the Caps have the best shot at it.

Man I hope you're right. This team is pretty on paper and so far this season but I can't get my hopes too high this early in the season. I'll be completely on the Caps hype train if we get past the dreaded 2nd round.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Man I hope you're right. This team is pretty on paper and so far this season but I can't get my hopes too high this early in the season. I'll be completely on the Caps hype train if we get past the dreaded 2nd round.

I think you're going to be very happy with what the Caps do this season and in the playoffs. I don't wanna jinx it but a cup is a VERY real possibility. As I've mentioned, you guys remind me so much of the 2011 Canucks. Same dominant puck possession type style, Strong special teams, fast transition game... This is the model of a team that could go far and potentially win... The only team I see you guys having potentially high problems against is the LA Kings if they make it to the SCF. They're the type of team which turned into the Canucks' weakness.

Gonna go far and I'm confident about that for sure. This just seems like a different team to the past Capitals team.. Feels much more complete with Kuz breaking out and Holtby playing like a vezina winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad