GDT: PDSF: Winnipeg @ Anaheim. Duck Trek: The Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

The amazingly awesome fans of the Anaheim Ducks have honored me, a lowly #hcanes fan, with the opportunity to make their Game 1 GDT for the Playoffs this year. I will not let them down. In order to make this as Star Treky as possible, I was able to find and recruit "Next Generation" Cult Hero, Captain Dathon, a Tamarian.

He will orate much of this GDT, but I will jump in here and there when necessary. For those unawares, Tamarians communicate through imagery and metaphor of people, places and things. It should all be easy to understand though :)

And with that, let's get the 2015 Anaheim Ducks Playoff run off and running!!!

The Goalies:

The Ducks (arena, coach, lines):

The Jets:

Ladd - Little - Frolik
Stafford - Scheifele - Wheeler
Perreault - Lowry - Stempniak
Tlusty - Slater - Thorburn

Enstrom - Myers
Chiarot - Byfuglien
Stuart - Trouba

Pavelec
Hutchinson

All that said, all that is left to do, is for the Ducks to Boldly go Where they recently went in 2007 and unfortunately leave the Jets in their wake :)

Last edited:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I apologize for being a few minutes off of midnite, I as trying to experiment putting all the Ducks in Star Trek uniforms, but it wasn't working. Added to the fact that I had already included Kirk Trek and Picard Trek, it was hard to even choose what uniforms to appropriately use :laugh:

I think it turned out okay though, there was a noticeable amount of positive feedback from my #hcanes MTG thread, so thought I'd incorporate that as well with the Star Trek :)

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Great GDT. But if we lose, another user has to make next one. If we win - i`ll be happy to see another one from you! :handclap:

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
Incredible. Only thing I would add is the Ducks logo rotating and then morphing into the Star Trek logo like what snarktacular has for his avatar. Well done though.

TheGoodShepard

Mar 29, 2014
Effort? In a GDT :amazed::amazed::amazed:

Someone needs to go tell HFCanes that they're not getting Carolinas Identity back. Permanent Ducks GDT creator right here, we pay him 50 vcash per hour.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
i think this is the best gdt on the ducks board ever lol.

love the cards =)
------------------------------------
The Jets early exit...

The Ducks their arms wide. (yah i saw that episode)

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
This is brilliant, best GDT ever on HFDucks for as long as I've been around I think :laugh:

Though I'm a bit scared more then 2 pictures has been posted in the OP of a HFDucks GDT :D

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Comedy gold right there. Hats off now, and hopefully later on for a Perry trick as well (somebody give me a karma ticket right now)

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
Holy ****.

notworthygif.gif

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
:amazed:
Speechless. Simply amazing. Easily one of the best GDTs I've ever seen. Maybe the best.

Thank you so much Carolinas Identity!

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
Debating if I should go to sleep earlier today so I'm awake at 4 am. I think this game and GDT might be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad