GDT: PDSF Game #7 - Sharks vs Kings - Banana! - 7:00pm PST CSN-CA NBCSN KFOX - Part II

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
I_Want_to_Believe.png

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
5 on 3 face-offs are MUCH harder to win for obvious reasons. You can't really harp on giving up a 5v3 goal, as much as you hate Thornton. (He has not played well, but come on, the 5v3 face-off is what you harp on?!)

The expectation isn't to win the draw necessarily. It's playing smart. Going all or nothing on a draw like that in that situation is the dumbest thing to do. And that's all that Thornton knows how to do. Tying up on the draw would have been much more useful or dropping on the puck would've been much more useful. What did he do? He whiffed, lost it cleanly, and since he is a weak penalty killer, was pretty much useless out there and a goal was scored.

So what's your boy Marleau done tonight aside from not score when he had the best chance to? Couldn't raise the puck...

At least Marleau is going to the hard areas trying to score the goals. Thornton is off to the side along the wall or behind the net and only gliding by the front of the net. He is not even remotely going to the front of the net to try and score. No shots in the past two games and he hasn't set up much at all in terms of scoring chances.

DominikPavelec

Mar 8, 2013
Winnipeg
Burns is really letting our PP down tonight. Lots of times it looks like he's just flailing about out there.

There's no reason we should be down 2-1. We've had our chances and blew them. Gotta pray for a better effort in this 3rd.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
This is Nightmare. This is nightmare.This is nightmare.

For LA.

Marleau is about to show you why PF and I have been on his side since day one. While Thornton fumbles the puck constantly in the offensive zone, it will be Patrick Marleau there for us.

I believe in him. He will get it done.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I'm literally pissed the refs got involved last period. I dont care if they tried to give the sharks make up calls. They ****ed up the momentum of the game with that tickey tac bs on Couture and Wingels

jeg2315

Apr 23, 2007
Need to come out with intensity. If they continue to be listless, the game has already been lost aside from amazing luck and bounces.

COME ON SHARKS!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad