GDT: PDSF Game 2 - 04.18.14 - at Anaheim - 9:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM/96.7 FM

Phil Connors*

Seriously, two games now where both announcers seem quite pleased that Anaheim is winning.....and it's not even a Ducks feed. :facepalm:

"Ducks played a full game today." That 15-2 shots in the third sure dictate that, let alone actually watching the game itself.

cizko

Feb 10, 2009
This team just isn't ready for this...so many flaws to fix before this team is ready to contend.

Agree. At least Jim Nill can have a clear image about this team going into the offseason. {If he didn't have in the regular season}.

TestGrave

Nov 30, 2013
Central Florida
I had no expectations for the Stars in the playoffs, just making them was big enough for me... I only had hopes :D

But it should be more than just 2-0 Anaheim... But oh well, why am I drunk... Gonna watch River Monsters episode I missed, cause I choose to watch the phoenix game on Sunday... ^.-

MetalGodAOD*

Was really hoping Kari could steal us a game, might have to wait until home. He's been much less clutch this season in general for some reason. Tonight he really was trying to do too much.

The brutal D didn't help at all of course, but last year he carried this team so many times. Hasn't done it as much this year.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Well that's that. Turnovers and the lack of PP skill left us down 2-0. Hopefully we can get Dillon back for Game 3 and I f***ing hope Ruff has the balls to drop one of the vets to the press box. Pathetic showing by them.

Well time to get two wins at home, I guess!

Brand New Stars

Priority number 1 has to be to find a PP QB for next year. If that's Brad effing Richards then whatever. Don't like him but it's too hard to watch.

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
The veterans were awful tonight. Whitney and Cole sucked, but Gonchar was awful. Ruff needs to sit one of them to send a message.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Why is it so hard for Ruffy to scratch a vet for load of mistakes, but anytime a younger guy makes a mistake while overall playing a solid game, it's straight to the popcorn section...

Brand New Stars

Let's try to be realistic guys. No vet outside of Rome is going to be told to take a seat.

MetalGodAOD*

Also that save on Daley with 5 to go really looms large now. Could have been so much different.

Primetimey*

Whitney, Cole, Horcoff all useless.

Thought all 6 d-man played fine tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad