GDT: PDSF: Duck Trek, Mission 4: "When will now be now?" "21:30 EST Wednesday"

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnergunther

Jul 3, 2010
entertaining series. Are people hoping for a longer Nucks/Flames series, or for the flames to finish it off tomorrow.

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
Jets fan here. Congratulations to you and the Ducks. Great series. Happy we got playoff back here in Winnipeg. Until next year. Much respect.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Beleskey-Getzlaf-Perry
Fleisch-Kesler-Silfverberg
Sekac-Rakell-Cogs
Maroon-Thompson-Etem/Jackman

That's what I'd go with next round, Fleisch is really making me eat my words

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Really happy we got the sweep. Getzlaf needs some rest, he doesn't look anywhere near 100%. Is the speculation that it's his groin?

It's not speculation any more. We've clearly diagnosed it from HF. Can't be anything else. :nod:

Your welcome. Can't wait to make more, if you guys will still let me :D

Unlike Bruce, there is no doubt you're our starter and we're going to ride you until you drop. Ain't nobody breathing down your neck. :nod:

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
What an upset! :sarcasm:

2nd round should be even easier. Now I can sit back and relax watching the other teams beat each other up while our guys get some much needed rest.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Deserving of it's own post I want to thank my first goal of the game man, (in my best Phil Hulett voice) the one, the only, the playoff beast, Clayton MFing STONER!!!!!!! Take a bow Clayton! You da man! :yo:

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Kudos to the Ducks for a great series, and working with us to show the world that a hockey series can be tough and hard-hitting without resorting to nasty headhunting (except that Buff hit from Game three, sorry about that :/ )

Yeah the better team won, as the better team is wont to do. But I'd like to think you had a tougher time with us than the series score indicated. Still, you have some forward talent that is simply a level higher than anything we've seen. Yet. Check back with us in a few years.

Good luck going forward!

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
Great finish boys now just rest up and get ready for the next one.

Was such a tough series the Jets were in it the whole time. Props to them. This will help them for next time.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
All of Arizona gives the Ducks our thanks for taking down the Jets. :handclap:

509aea630604f6ff74b077b94c9ae708-how-i-met-your-mother-high-five.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad