Status
Not open for further replies.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
1Gz5jCD.gif

DucksAreCool

Feb 24, 2015
ducks need to finish this tonight, don't give them life, and get a chance to have some rest
I think if they win today or game five they'll be alright. If it gets back to Winnipeg for game six then we will have made things much more difficult. Although, I would still favor us even if it went to game six or even seven, it would take a lot of effort for them just to get it that far.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
:laugh:

Cracked up at the Buff picture.

Wouldn't be too upset if they don't finish it tonight as I was happy just to take 1 of 2 games in Winnipeg before Game 3, and I think they would finish the series off in Game 5.

That being said, I hope they stomp a hole in Winnipeg tonight and win 4 straight to get that extra rest (and to see the HF reaction) ;)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
You're my favorite poster. Period.

Spaceballs theme? Oh lawd. And it's funny cause the jets in white uniforms are all *******s.

One minor issue I have with it: the quote is: Darth Helmet: "when will THEN be NOW?" Col. Saunders: "soon"

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
Lost it at Pizza the Hutt Byfuglien :laugh:

Amazing GDT as always. GO DUCKS!

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
will the jets turn from suck to blow?!?

will anderson catch ladd playing with his dolls, and the ducks team, go over his helmet!?!

will trouba only manage to shoot like an ******* yet again!?!

will bruce boudreau finally get to see if his shwartz is bigger than paul maurice's!?!

will corey perry offer vatenen a cup of coffee!?!

this and more in game 4, i'm poet and i don't know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad