GDT: PDSF: Duck Trek, Mission 4: "When will now be now?" "21:30 EST Wednesday"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
So proud of this team right now, I know there is a long road ahead, but damn this is a STRONG start. Color me convinced. Kesler is unreal, dude is an animal in the playoffs. We have something special with he and Silfver.

To Jets fans: :cheers: good series, best of luck next season.

kicken

Mar 9, 2011
Stockholm
So do you take out Flash when Thompson is healthy? I dunno.
I was actually thinking about this as well. He's looked really good and I'd say he is a better player than Thompson. The Q is if he's a better center? I doubt it.

Our depth this year is just ridicolous. We constantly have to sit guys like Sekac, Flash/Thompson, Wisniewski etc etc. They'd be starters in almost any other NHL team.

Is there any truth to the speculations about Getzy carrying an injury?

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Ducks-bench-Apr-22-300x200.jpg

Ducks post-game audio: Coach, Getzlaf and Perry.

To listen click here.

Congrats on the win guys. Hell of a hockey team.

DucksAreCool

Feb 24, 2015
Why were the Yotes fans going for us? What am I missing?
I'm guessing overzealous jets fans giving them crap about how they are the greatest fans ever and Phoenix never should have had a team and telling them their fans suck or are non-existent.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
I'm guessing overzealous jets fans giving them crap about how they are the greatest fans ever and Phoenix never should have had a team and telling them their fans suck or are non-existent.

Hell, we got plenty of that crap in the past week. Can't imagine how much **** the Coyotes fans got for multiple years.

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
Yeah other then some iffy moments in this game and more-so in the 3rd, team really turned it up a level from the end of the season play. The rest should do some good.

DaDucks*

Beauch was the only player over 20 min...
Beleskey found a way to be the only minus player in for the 2nd straight game. lol

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Just read the Coyotes playoff thread. I think they are happier than we are :laugh:

Coyotes Fans have received a lot of crap from Winnipeg since 1996 and that includes wishing for all of us to lose our hockey team to this day. To see the Jets go down means a lot to us and to see them beat by a fellow sunbelt team makes it all that much sweeter.

:yo: :yo: :yo:

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
You know this is an odd team when you don't get nervous until you're up 3-1. Glad to see them close it out.

I don't think many of us thought we would actually sweep. Just goes to show the difference between last years team and this one. The Jets are a better team than last years Dallas team IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad