Fowler-Despres
Lindholm-Beauchemin
Stoner-Vatanen

Andersen
LaBarbera

WTF-Horse-Racing_o_92237.gif

Spinkis

Dec 26, 2011
Huge game for Calgary but I think that Anaheim will keep on sweeping. 4-2 ducks with 1 EN.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Del Taco used to give out free taco coupons at Ducks games, thus it is destined for them to win on Cinco de Mayo.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Del Taco used to give out free taco coupons at Ducks games, thus it is destined for them to win on Cinco de Mayo.

Taco Bueno gives out free tacos if the Stars actually manage a third period goal.

I'm trying to figure out if the *like* over and over in the OP is supposed to be a play on a valley girl and an attempt to make fun of Californians for the way they speak or some kind of inside joke thing from Calgary.

Who cares... LET'S GO DUCKS!!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Taco Bueno gives out free tacos if the Stars actually manage a third period goal.

I'm trying to figure out if the *like* over and over in the OP is supposed to be a play on a valley girl and an attempt to make fun of Californians for the way they speak or some kind of inside joke thing from Calgary.

Who cares... LET'S GO DUCKS!!
it's a Hartley-ism.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Is Hudler going to try and stay on his feet tonight?

He'd probably be better off scratched, this isn't the Jiri we saw during the preseason.

Our top line shows up at home though, so hopefully Huds has a good game.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Expect the Flames to empty their tanks with an inspiring effort in front of the home fans. Ultimately it won't be enough and they lose in the third in my opinion.

Hoping Hudler has a big game.

The Flames are just badly outgunned in this fight. They have proven time and again they shouldn't be counted out, I just cannot get inspired enough to believe they can bridge the talent gap. Want them to badly, but just how I see it.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Expect the Flames to empty their tanks with an inspiring effort in front of the home fans. Ultimately it won't be enough and they lose in the third in my opinion.

Hoping Hudler has a big game.

The Flames are just badly outgunned in this fight. They have proven time and again they shouldn't be counted out, I just cannot get inspired enough to believe they can bridge the talent gap. Want them to badly, but just how I see it.

Sort of off topic, but that Avatar is just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad