PDF Game 3 | Ducks @ Flames 5/5/15 7:30 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Sort of off topic, but that Avatar is just awesome.

Good theme this year, credit to Detroit Mod Argarbargar... Took some heat for the fact that I choose the moment of the GM that would ultimately dump us. But still actually probably the top sporting moment I have seen live, outside of a cup presentation. Beats the McCarty vs. Lemieux brawl, was in the JLA for both. The Captains' shot wins a game seven in OT was an unreal experience, it also is selected outside of a cup year which was rare in terms of how the 24 themes went where we were all supposed to pick years and moments. Everyone wants the cup year moments I guess, not surprising but wish we would have spaced them out more, was kind of the point.

Anyway best of luck to both teams, still a sucker for Western conference hockey with strong system play down the middle and tons of structure.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Awww thanks for the orange pom poms Calgary. We always get so much support in Canada. #paintitorange :biglaugh:

CESMJw7WMAAMoPH.jpg

Aceonfire*

I see most of the fans are not touching the pom poms. What a waste.

:laugh:

Aceonfire*

Haha, Nice. I guess they are red and orangish yellow. From far away they look completely orange.

Flames are coming out fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad