GDT: PDF: Duck Trek Mission 5: Assault on Duck Space 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Gotta love when your best players are your best players. Very satisfying win, but expect the Flames to come out flying in game two.

If we were going to have a shutout jinxed away I'm glad it wasn't in a close game! :sarcasm:

illpucks

May 26, 2011
11 more. Let's go team! Complete domination tonight. Wow. In awe of the performance.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I heard people were giving you guys crap about ticket prices. Let me just say they hate you because they ain't you :D. Thanks for taking out the jets, keep eliminating those canadian teams for your non traditional market brethren.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Beautiful. Every concern the Flames had coming into the series was realized in game 1. If some of those apparent injuries carry beyond this game they are in for a rough ride.

1 down, 3 to go!

Teemu Salami

Empty Ketchup Bottle
May 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
Our fans leaving early gave people something negative to talk about lol

edit: The fans* ... don't want to make it sound like i'd ever have fans. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
So thats what a 60 minute effort looks like. :nod:

This team is on an emotional high like I've never seen. They can beat anybody if they keep playing like this. If Bruce ****s this up he deserves to get fired.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
I heard people were giving you guys crap about ticket prices. Let me just say they hate you because they ain't you :D. Thanks for taking out the jets, keep eliminating those canadian teams for your non traditional market brethren.

I don't know if you noticed, but we are all actually automated bots, we don't actually have any fans :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad