GDT: PDF: Duck Trek Mission 5: Assault on Duck Space 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
DUCK TREK MISSION 5: ASSAULT ON DUCK SPACE 9

Major Kira Nerys: Captain, long range scanners have picked up an unidentified ship.
Captain Getzlaf: On screen
Major Kira Nerys: We are being hailed sir.

Thusday, April 30th, 2015. Your Anaheim Ducks host the Calgary Flames at 21:00 EST in Game 1 of the Pacific Finals.

The Flames:

The Ducks:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
GAME DAAYYYYYY! (thatchineseguy.gif)

Awesome GDT again but haven`t you changed order and put oppositions lineup first, CI?

getzforfighting*

Cant wait! As for lineups, I would imagine we will see Silf up with Kesler and Palms on the third line. Also hoping Gibson is ready, just in case.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Cant wait! As for lineups, I would imagine we will see Silf up with Kesler and Palms on the third line. Also hoping Gibson is ready, just in case.

I`m pretty sure in practices Silf already was on 2nd line. Thant line is great, i want to see THEM against Flames first line (very dangerous throughout the season and 1st round). I just think that Kes line`s speed matches up against them the best.

But Backlund is pretty damn good as far as i remember so Getz will have to be on his top game vs that line too.

Then match up 3d vs 3d and 4th vs 4th line. Bruce, DO IT!

I always put the road team first. did it in the first 4 gdts as well :)

NWM then :)

Flick of the Switch

Apr 26, 2015
Finally game day!
A great game starts with a great GDT :clap:, thanks!

Today Getzlaf sets the tone for the series with a dominating 2-goal first period followed by an empty-netter for a solid 3-1 win for Ducks.

I had to stop lurking and join in on the amazingness, cheers from the land of Vatman.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
James-Blunt-Youre-Beautiful-Gif.gif

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Depres is such a weird looking mother****** lol.

and if Silf and Kesler aren't together then what in the ****.

Another legendary GDT.

nilssont

May 27, 2007
Well not too hard to guess which one of our players who didnt live in Cali when their pics were taken..

GOOOOO ANAHEIM!!!!!11111

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Have to work through this one....but have converted most of the kings fans on the crew to cheer for us. Will have a huge flatscreen on set to watch when we can. C of Red my eye. Paint it muther****ing orange!!!!!

LET'S GO DUCKS!!!!!!

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Finally Ducks hockey again. Feels like a whole off-season since we last played :laugh:

Realised have no uni tutorial on Monday, so will be able to watch Game 2 live as well, awesome :nod:

Jul 1, 2012
Vatanen will celebrate vappu by scoring a hat trick.

5-1 Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad