Post-Game Talk: Payback

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
2nd game recently that Drai scores both Oilers goals, only gets credited for one, and is only third star. haha. The Rodney Dangerfield of the Oilers. Best Oilers player all night, popped Marchant as well and was solid in all zones.

Leon and the Oilers on some kind of roll. Thought we deserved the W all night.
Sounds like you care more about Draisaitl's personal stats than he does. He's interested in team success and winning.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
was not able to watch this one, but it looked/sounded like a pretty good game with a dramatic finish.

Good to get a win from one of those kinds of games.
The Bruins played pretty much a perfect home game for about 59 minutes. Gotta credit our guys for never giving up. The tying goal, with 4 guys all around the net battling their asses off, I was really impressed with. Just so much will and determination to tie it. I've gone back to watch it like 15 times now.

OilynutEsquire

Sep 24, 2021
Desharnais passed another test. He looks solid higher in the lineup. Kulak and Ceci are a great 3rd pairing too. Id maybe grab a number 7 before free agency but the D pairings are set.

Nuge is huge, his boardwork and defensive play are reaching new levels. So hard on the puck, guys cant take it off him and he always makes the right decision. Having him and Hyman for just over 10m is incredible value.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Good game except for Ceci wandering out to Narnia again for no f***ing reason on the Bs goal.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Did Vancouver mess things up trading for Lindholm? They got no juice, it’s crazy. Their offense was electric a few weeks ago.

Maybe it’s a blessing we had our nasty slump right away. Got it over with early and now it’s a steady climb up

What a satisfying win today man, so much patience and just beautifully executed when it mattered the most. I love this team but please win a cup so I can breathe

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Gotta admit those RNH back checks are impressive. It's like a LeBron James chase down block or something.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad