Proposal: Pavel Zacha to Montréal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
People makin me laugh talking like Pacioretty aint got no value. Im not a fan of the guy because he is unidimensional being a sniper tht only got one trick(quick snap/wrist shot). Hes been one of the best at what he do since a couple of year already put up 30+ goal scorer 5-6 years in a row that consistent. Now you're trying to tell me that he dont worth a mid 1st round pick & a "project" mid 6 center that aint prove nothing yet with 2 season of 30 pts.... Ok.... & And we just draft Kotka, we got Poehling the year before and we already Danault that all can be or project mid 6... do your homework. If we trade Pacio itll be for a LD + round pick or a RW plus round pick

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
People makin me laugh talking like Pacioretty aint got no value. Im not a fan of the guy because he is unidimensional being a sniper tht only got one trick(quick snap/wrist shot). Hes been one of the best at what he do since a couple of year already put up 30+ goal scorer 5-6 years in a row that consistent. Now you're trying to tell me that he dont worth a mid 1st round pick & a "project" mid 6 center that aint prove nothing yet with 2 season of 30 pts.... Ok.... & And we just draft Kotka, we got Poehling the year before and we already Danault that all can be or project mid 6... do your homework. If we trade Pacio itll be for a LD + round pick or a RW plus round pick

What is more likely to make New Jersey a contender? ~3 high-caliber years with Patches or the reasonable chance that Zacha becomes a viable middle-six C while the pick turns into a roster player?

NJ is not at the point where they can deal prospects for an instant upgrade; they still lack fundamental competitive pieces with Zacha being the most likely to turn into one.

Reactions: NJ DevLolz

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Huge difference between trading for current UFA-to-be Pacioretty and basically having to pay for his retirement deal too. Somehow MTL fans keep forgetting that.

Devilsrock17

Jun 20, 2018
I can see the proposal working but I would wanna see what Zacha has to offer this season. I rather give a 2019 1st and Mcleod

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
I can see the proposal working but I would wanna see what Zacha has to offer this season. I rather give a 2019 1st and Mcleod
i would even prefer that as we don't have much RH foward!

how would other devils fan view this trade? Mcloed + 1st top1o protected for pacioretty with an extension talk?

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
I repeat, MTL does not need an unproved sophomore with a high end 2C like ceilling When we just draft Kotka this & Poehling a year ago. You should've come with this trade before the draft. Maybe we wouldve pick one of the Winger or Defender in that draft if we could land Zacha. Anyway Pacioretty's an elite player in term of pure Snipe say wht you want its ok

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
But I agree with yall. Yall wont be a top 4 contenders with pacioretty. I can see the devils gettin closer to the cup in 2-3 then yall just have to find the right piece at the puzzle at the td or ufa. & Maybe yall wont agree with me but MTL dont solve there problem down the middle with Zacha so its no from both team

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
I wouldnt do that from the NJ side. they are a Hall injury away from a top 10 pick....if he doesnt keep up the MVP play it could be a top 10 anyways....+ zacha.

for a player who would be on their 2nd line? yeah nah they need a RW before a LW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad