Confirmed with Link: Pavel Buchnevich Suspended 1 Game

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
fans should stop going to games, it is cheaper to watch it on TV, let's make a stand against the NHL. imagine if they had no fans

oh wait it would make no difference to them

Reactions: gabevh3

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Actually not as harsh as I thought it would be. That said, if they had suspended Wilson for 1 game, last night never would have happened
If they determined the play suspension-worthy, with that paycho’s history, they would have had to give him multiple games, including playoff games. It’s mandatory (statutory?). That’s why they begged off, I think.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
With this mind that we have to make the playoffs next season, re-signing him is a must. Zibanejad also, if they don't trade for Eichel
I feel like Mika may be on the outs. He’s one of my all-time favorites and a top talent, undeniably. But if anything, yesterday signals that the team will not want a passive guy as one of the big money keystones.
And I think it’s quite possible that it’s simply his injury history that keeps him from engaging in the rough stuff. But either way, I have a feeling he gets traded in the off-season to a team that can insulate him a bit better than the Rangers can. He’d actually fit great with the Caps, it pains me to say.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Gary and his cronies
58k3al.jpg

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
I feel like Mika may be on the outs. He’s one of my all-time favorites and a top talent, undeniably. But if anything, yesterday signals that the team will not want a passive guy as one of the big money keystones.
And I think it’s quite possible that it’s simply his injury history that keeps him from engaging in the rough stuff. But either way, I have a feeling he gets traded in the off-season to a team that can insulate him a bit better than the Rangers can. He’d actually fit great with the Caps, it pains me to say.
I'm okay with that, if we don't give his money to Eichel. People complain about Zibanejad being soft and injury prone, it seems they've never seen Eichel play.

Last edited:
Reactions: egelband

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
worth it.

At least next season he gets a fresh start.

I think deep down the league knows why he did what he did. I honestly think in a vacuum that play is worth more than just a single game, even for a first time offender.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
what the Rangers should have done is start fights with the finesse players to start the brawl. like Backstrom Oshie (Barron did try), Carlsson, etc. that would have sent a bigger message than fighting other gritty 3rd and 4th liners

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
They want this entire conversation of why Wilson gets a get out of jail free card for trying to murder Panarin to go away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad