Prospect Info: Pavel Buchnevich Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Will be interesting to see what the roster will look like for the next game. Wonder if Zubov will sit Buch for the misconduct, or if he'll play Buch because Kovy is in limbo still?

Will be interesting.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
He'll fit right in with the NHL, spearing someone in the nuts is a time honored tradition

Jan 8, 2012
NY
He'll fit right in with the NHL, spearing someone in the nuts is a time honored tradition

Maybe he's been talking with Milan Lucic.

I really hate players who play dirty and certainly wouldn't want to Rangers to employ them. Hopefully this is a one-time thing.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
That was a pretty stupid penalty. Jostling and shoving around faceoff and Buch gives a stick jab to the nuts. Loco scores on PP.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Are you serious? He got hit as he let that puck go and it bounced towards the forward. It was not a saucer pass. You're something else. Be objective.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Are you serious? He got hit as he let that puck go and it bounced towards the forward. It was not a saucer pass. You're something else. Be objective.

Watch the real video of it in real time....Buch made that pass a split second before getting hit. It was actually a very nice pass.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Watch the real video of it in real time....Buch made that pass a split second before getting hit. It was actually a very nice pass.

Whoever sits there and says it wasn't a good pass needs to get a reality check . Guy was about to get hammered and threw a pass right for Barbanov to walk into. He did taunt Skjei in the WJC. I saw it mentioned above. He spoke in an interview at the prospect camp and said he and Skjei talked about it.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
He's trying to throw the game so he can come over :sarcasm:

Ha! That's why I was excited when Kovy was out. I thought it was a sure loss. Buch is on a mission to get the series over with and out from that team haha

thrillhous

Jan 5, 2006

Wow, this is really something. There is no way that someone being objective could conclude what you did.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Game three is hours away , tomorrow I think at 11:30am and I haven't heard a suspension be put out. I would expect him to be available for game three if they choose to use him. I could see him getting 10 mins tomorrow based on him getting on the scoresheet. I have no clue if Kovalchuk will play but now that they won a game they're alive and very much awake for a huge game 3 in the Ice Palace. Can't wait. This is why you have to love hockey to enjoy this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad