Pavel Buchnevich First NHL Hat Trick (On his Birthday!)

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
I remember when he was our only good prospect, then he came over and we were somewhat disappointed and now it looks like he is the real deal. I'm still baffled the Rangers got him and the Lightning didn't draft him.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
8477402.jpg

Was this his reaction?

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Buchnevich took it to another level this season. He put himself in the star player type of category for sure.
They wont be able to afford him long term with Shesterkin, Fox, Strome, Zibanejad, Lindgren, Chytil, and Kakko (though, he might not require a big raise due to performance) due soon. They are going to have to lose somebody

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
They wont be able to afford him long term with Shesterkin, Fox, Strome, Zibanejad, Lindgren, Chytil, and Kakko (though, he might not require a big raise due to performance) due soon. They are going to have to lose somebody

I'd guess Strome is the most likely to go but hard to say.

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
I mean, I think he leeches off Panarin but he has the skill and hands to play with him. If Chytil doesnt show improvement, I think they kind of need to keep him

Yeah agreed. Chytil not showing improvement really has the potential to f*** up the contracts. His vision has been an issue.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I'd kill to read about how about we send Buchnevich, Brendan Smith, a first and two sevenths to Calgary and somehow end up with Kucherov coming our way.
Who we then flip to Detroit for Seider. Somehow. Followed by a Coke/Pepsi analogy and a bunch of IF IF IF IF IF IF’S.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad