Signing(s): Paul George back to OKC

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Wow, that is one large repeater tax bill. Shocked OKC owners are paying that.

They'll never say it but they heavily regret the Harden trade and thought Durant wouldn't leave. Now they're going all-in.

OKC was one of the bigger disappointments last year. We'll see if Westbrook and George can figure it out. But I have my doubts...plus the Carmelo albatross

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
They'll never say it but they heavily regret the Harden trade and thought Durant wouldn't leave. Now they're going all-in.

OKC was one of the bigger disappointments last year. We'll see if Westbrook and George can figure it out. But I have my doubts...plus the Carmelo albatross

going all in on a team that couldn't get past utah in round 2

PG and OKC are a match made in heaven it seems like. both are incredibly dumb

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
George is getting paid and playing alongside Westbrook. That's hardly dumb on his end. I just don't see it working any better than last season.

For as great as LeBron is, he isn't getting any younger.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
George is getting paid and playing alongside Westbrook. That's hardly dumb on his end. I just don't see it working any better than last season.

For as great as LeBron is, he isn't getting any younger.

well he gets to play with his friend and that's seemingly all that matters to PG so i guess for him it's a win

he's not, but he's still a far better player than PG is

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
If Paul Geoege went to LA, he would’ve become the next Kevin Love. All the blame will be directed to him if the Lakers are doing bad...I wouldn’t have think he would’ve wanted to be a scapegoat.

So in basket ball sense, if he stayed in OKC there wouldn’t be a bad backlash if they do bad or don’t meet high expectations.

Even then, Westbrook would be the scapegoat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad