Signing(s): Paul George back to OKC

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
lols what a ******* idiot

have fun getting bounced out of the playoffs in the 1st or 2nd round. but hey, at least you get to watch westbrook play iso ball and be teammates with melo's corpse. becomes a FA for the first time in his career, makes an entire ESPN series about his free agency, and then re-signs with OKC immediately without taking any meetings

the fact that he grew up in LA a clippers fan should have been the first indication that something is not right in this guy's head

i can't come up with a single reason that he'd choose to stay in OKC rather than come to LA and likely play with the best player in the world and a solid cast of young talent

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
And I just bought PG 2’s even after his playoff no show. I think he’s overrated but still a very good player. I want the Lakers to compete again so I’m pissed.

Sakicfan

Oct 30, 2006
lols what a ******* idiot

have fun getting bounced out of the playoffs in the 1st or 2nd round. but hey, at least you get to watch westbrook play iso ball and be teammates with melo's corpse. becomes a FA for the first time in his career, makes an entire ESPN series about his free agency, and then re-signs with OKC immediately without taking any meetings

the fact that he grew up in LA a clippers fan should have been the first indication that something is not right in this guy's head

i can't come up with a single reason that he'd choose to stay in OKC rather than come to LA and likely play with the best player in the world and a solid cast of young talent

How about he signed with OKC because he likes it there, likes the team, has many friends with the team and got plenty of money.

We have no business calling him an idiot because he did not go in ring chasing mode. Not every FA decision is about maximizing winning chances.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Good for OKC. I didn't think they had much of a chance when the trade happened and even less so after how their season ended. As people have mentioned, George committing this long is surprising since he could've gotten a lot more money if he signed a short-term deal.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
How about he signed with OKC because he likes it there, likes the team, has many friends with the team and got plenty of money.

We have no business calling him an idiot because he did not go in ring chasing mode. Not every FA decision is about maximizing winning chances.

damn, if that's the case then i'm very happy he didn't sign in LA. we don't want another dwight. if a player's first priority isn't winning then something is wrong

like i said, i hope he enjoys getting bounced out of the playoffs in the 1st round these next 4 years

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
damn, if that's the case then i'm very happy he didn't sign in LA. we don't want another dwight. if a player's first priority isn't winning then something is wrong

like i said, i hope he enjoys getting bounced out of the playoffs in the 1st round these next 4 years
Lakers haven't made the playoffs in 5 years....

Paul George owes LA nothing.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Lakers haven't made the playoffs in 5 years....

Paul George owes LA nothing.

he at least owed them a meeting after using them as leverage these last few years

they may not have made the playoffs in 5 years, but they are sure as hell set up better for the future than OKC is. there's no denying that

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
he at least owed them a meeting after using them as leverage these last few years

they may not have made the playoffs in 5 years, but they are sure as hell set up better for the future than OKC is. there's no denying that
Alright, I'll bite...

How did he use them as leverage these last few years?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->