Sarasota/Bradenton
Someones mad they lost lol
59233CBE-537D-41E5-9C53-86FB77FDE8C8.jpeg

Reactions: EvilDead

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Not gonna lie, OJ's twitter is great. He's actually got a really good mind for the game and breaking it down in analysis. And he's incredibly charismatic and charming.

Almost makes you forget about the whole double-murder thing.

There's a reason he sat alongside Al Michaels in the Monday Night Football booth. You listen to some of his old commentary in the 80s and he is spot on.

Reactions: McGarnagle

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Allen tripping over his own lineman was lucky. Missing a FG from the PAT spot is lucky regardless of the weather. Allen thinking he had a free play and going for a homerun was lucky. That's 3 of the 4 plays that led to them not getting on the board.

I get it that some want to act like that this game was some sort of coaching clinic but to disregard their luck is just disingenuous.
Missing a FG from the PAT spot on the windy side of the field when Bill wouldnt kick from there is stupid coaching, not luck.

I'll give you the Allen free play. They lucked out there since I think they were offsides.

But let's not forget Pats made them drive into the wind for the 4th quarter, knowing full well it'd be a close game, forcing them to take shots into the endone with the wind.

There's way more to winning games than the players not making plays
He's the anti-Adalius Thomas. Even came from the Ravens.

Judon top 5 FA signings they've made under bill

Reactions: 13Hockey

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Allen tripping over his own lineman was lucky. Missing a FG from the PAT spot is lucky regardless of the weather. Allen thinking he had a free play and going for a homerun was lucky. That's 3 of the 4 plays that led to them not getting on the board.

I get it that some want to act like that this game was some sort of coaching clinic but to disregard their luck is just disingenuous.
OMG you are so bitter for someone who is supposedly a Patriots fan and happy they won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad