Patriots/NFL Pats 13-3 - AFC EAST CHAMPS - #1 SEED - Next up - A week off

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The 49ers' #2 is basically a late #1.

But still, this doesn't make a lot of sense to me. But every time Bill makes a trade that looks weird, it usually works out.

But we need to get some receiving help, maybe a tight end, and a linebacker.

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
Do the Patriots even have another QB on the practice squad or anything?

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I don't give a **** what you think of him personally, they should bring in Kaepernick to backup Brady. He's easily the best free agent QB in the world.

It's moot at this point.

By moving Garopollo, if Brady gets hurt the season is over.

Maybe the plan all along was to keep Garopollo as insurance until the bye/trade deadline.

Perhaps the Gilmore situation forces their hand with franchising Butler and means they can't franchise Garopollo.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Pats totally ****ed up last season. Thought so at the draft. Absolutely certain now.

This honestly has to be a mistake. There was actually talk about the pats getting a high first for him in April and now all they get is a second? My Vikings gave up a first and a fourth for one healthy year of mediocre Sam Bradford.

Young QB talent is gold. I'm shocked

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I don't understand this deal at all? How do you keep the guy all offseason when you easily could've gotten a 1st round pick some SOMEONE, to then trade Brissett, and THEN TRADE HIM FOR A 2ND??!!?

There's got to be more coming back. Duane Brown just got a player, 5th and 2nd, and he's an OLine, albeit a very good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad